Enformion for Civil Enforcement
Government agencies can have very distinct data needs, and often quite different from the needs of other agencies. Enformion for Fraud and Case Investigations (EFCI) was created to fill the differing needs across the public sector, via a number of thoughtfully curated data packages.
Enformion for Civil Enforcement is one of the specialized data packages offered through EFCI. It has been designed to support the needs of government social services and entitlement agencies that are actively trying to mitigate against fraud, waste, and abuse under their benefits programs’ eligibility.
Who Needs Enformion for Civil Enforcement?
Enformion for Civil Enforcement is ideal for a range of environmental and public services programs and agencies, such as:
- Pension and retirement
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
- Tax and Revenue
- Environmental enforcement
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- And others
What’s Included in the Enformion for Civil Enforcement Package?
Access to Enformion’s comprehensive Premium People Search, as well as specialized risk mitigation data, such as:
- Identity verification
- Current address and phone numbers (mobile, landline, or VoIP)
- Comprehensive business reports
- Nationwide criminal records
- Real property data
- Business records and workplace data
- Reports of known relatives and associates
- Bankruptcies, liens, judgments
- Foreclosures and evictions
- Enformion web portal upgrades
- Additional database connection
- Multi-packs of on-site services or social media reports
Improving Workflow and Outcomes
Enformion for Civil Enforcement packages are available with bundled batch file services and API access.
Poor outreach or debt collection outcomes are usually the results of wrong contact information. Adding Right-Party Contact services to skip-tracing or outreach efforts will reduce time and energy for your staff, saving scarce resources.
- Current contact information reduces wasted postage on addresses no longer in use.
How Do You Get Enformion for Civil Enforcement?
Other EFCI Products
Explore More Topics