Third-Party Collections Software
Right-party contact solutions for efficient debt recovery
Third-Party Collections with Enformion
Having accurate, thorough data and streamlined processes helps third-party debt collectors be more effective and efficient.
Perform skip tracing more easily
One reason that a company may be unable to collect on a debt is that the person has intentionally “skipped town,” making it more difficult to contact that person. Skip tracing tools from Enformion can help when you can’t locate someone, either because the individual changed their contact information or because they’re intentionally hiding. Our high-quality public records search engines can help you with skip tracing tools.
- Traditional tracing requires you to track people through relatives or employers, which is clunky and difficult.
- Instead, if you’re able to access that information directly, you can streamline the process and make it more accessible.
- Enformion offers powerful skip tracing options, which help you find people who are trying to skip town and leave their debts behind.
Increase your profit margin with better information
For your business to make money, you need to have the best possible contact information. Right-party contacts are your goal. We deliver fast service, widely-encompassing information, and quality results to ensure this.
- The less time you spend on manual processes, the more efficient your collections become.
- Enformion has billions of records to update your data sets quickly.
- Use data appends to keep your records continually up-to-date, allowing you to ultimately collect on more accounts.
Connect with more people in less time
In some instances, a business will write off some records as “uncollectible” when a record is overdue for a long period of time and repeated attempts to contact the individual haven't worked out. However, there are also uncollectible records you can't legally collect on. For example, you might not be able to collect on records belonging to a deceased person or someone who’s declared bankruptcy. Enformion's public records search engine can help you remove those records.
- There are legitimate instances in which a record may be uncollectible through legal means.
- If you want to separate these types of records, you should use a public records search engine’s checks for bankruptcies, death records, and more.
Empower your team with flexible solutions
Update large amounts of data quickly and easily with our batch appending option.
Our API solutions allow you to integrate software systems for in-depth searches and display custom results using your own existing applications.
Your trusted partner
Building lasting relationships with our clients and partners with a single driving force and common purpose – that your continued success is Enformion’s success.