A. Information Directly from You
- Registration Information. We will collect personal information from you if you register with us or subscribe to any of our services offered on the Web Site. When you register you are required to provide certain categories of information, such as name, e-mail address, billing information and a password. We do not share, sell, rent or trade this information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Billing Information. Some of the products and services available on the Web Site require payment from you by credit/debit card (“Billing Information”). Our third-party payment processor collects and processes Billing Information on our behalf to verify and complete the purchase transaction. If you are purchasing a recurring billing subscription, we store limited Billing Information (i.e., last 4 digits and expiration date).
- Searching for people. When you are searching for people, you may enter third-party personal information such as their name, address, phone, email or social security number. We only use the data you input to provide you with a search request. We retain the results of your search requests, connected to your account, for a period of time at our discretion but do not use that information for any other purpose and have no obligation to maintain such search results.
B. Information Collected Indirectly from You
- Advertising. Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on the Web Site and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our Web Site and on third-party sites and applications, but is not associated with your registration account. We do not have access to or control over information that may be collected by advertisers and third parties, but many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers may allow you to choose not to receive their targeted advertising. You have a choice to opt-out from the digital advertising data that is gathered during your visit by clicking here.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Contacting You. When you provide us with information in connection with a particular activity or otherwise sign up for our services or provide your contact information, including an email address or telephone number in connection with that activity, product or service, you agree that this action constitutes a purchase or inquiry establishing a business relationship with us. You expressly consent to our communicating with you about the Provider using the information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you. This means you may be contacted in person or by recorded message, by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile telephone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving.
Transactional Communications. We may send you notices from time to time relating to your account or your orders. These may include order confirmations, invoices or customer service notifications. We may also send you service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so; for instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or the delivery of a product is delayed or there is some service issue with something you may have ordered. You may not opt-out of receiving these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Web Site or administer activities on our behalf. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Electronic Promotional Offers. We may send you promotional emails regarding special offers about our Services. You may choose not to receive our promotional communications or opt out of our sharing information with third parties for marketing purposes by contacting us using any of the methods described on our contact page. You may also click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email. You may also close your account. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional e-mails, we may continue to send you electronic service or transactional notifications that are related to your account(s), orders or other services you have requested, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Legal Matters. Please note that we may disclose personal information that we collect about you when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to comply with the law or legal process.
ACCESS AND REMOVAL
We recognize the importance of security for all personal information collected by our Web Site. Once we receive personal information, we take steps to protect its security on our systems, however, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and your use of the Web Site indicates that you are willing to assume this risk.
OTHER WEB SITES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) give California residents certain rights in relation to their personal data and requires the provision by us of some additional information. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meanings when used in this section.
The CCPA does not apply to certain personal information including but not limited to personal information which is collected, processed, sold or disclosed pursuant to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act and publicly available information. Accordingly, certain Enformion products and services are not subject to the CCPA.
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from or about users of the Web Site:
- Identifiers, such as name and e-mail address
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as name and payment information.
- Commercial information, such as a record of products or services purchased, obtained, considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement.
- Geolocation data, such as physical location or movements.
Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, and predispositions.
In addition to the access and removal rights granted above, the CCPA provides the following rights:
Right to Know: California residents have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. California residents also have the right to request information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by clicking here.
Right to Delete: California residents have the right to request the deletion of personal information, subject to certain limitations. You can exercise this right by clicking here.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: California residents have the right to opt out of the sale, as that term is defined in the CCPA, of personal information to third parties. We do not currently sell personal information from or about users of the Web Site to third parties. We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization. You can exercise this right through the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link in the footer of our Web Site or by clicking here
Right to Nondiscrimination: California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
If you would like to exercise one or more of the above rights, you can click on the applicable link provided above or contact us using the contact information provided below. We may need you to provide additional information to verify your request, such as providing data elements so that we can confirm they match the information already maintained by us. We will not use this additional information for anything other than handling your request. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf.
Additionally, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to our Web Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
At this time, our Web Site does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.