- Government Issued ID(i.e. drivers license, passport)
- Professional License
- Business License
- Address Verification (i.e. utility bill, lease)
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
Age Requirements. The Web Site is intended for general adult audiences and you represent that you are over the age of 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use the Web Site in accordance with these Terms. If we have any reason to believe you are not 18 or older we may terminate your access to the Web Site.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks. The technology and content provided on this Web Site are owned by or licensed to Provider and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Provider and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Marks”) appearing on this Web Site are Marks of Provider and/or its affiliates or licensors. You agree not to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Marks or the Content, in whole or in part, without Provider’s prior written consent.
Limitations on Use. You may not use the Content to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; (c) a government license or benefit; or (d) any purpose covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. §1681, et seq.). You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not use this Web Site to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not use information obtained from the Web Site to transmit any commercial, advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, harass, offend, threaten, embarrass, or invade the privacy of any individual or entity, or violate any applicable law, regulation or rule. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. To the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using this Web Site, you may not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements). Any unauthorized use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers' or sponsors' materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Links to Third Party Sites. This Web Site may provide links to other third-party websites or resources. Provider makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Web Site. Because Provider has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Provider is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. References on this Web Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. Provider makes no representation or warranty as to any third party content, products or services, and you agree that Provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party content, products or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit (a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Provider immediately by using any of the methods described on our contact page.
Accuracy of Data. No representations, neither express nor implied, are made as to the validity of any Content on the Web Site. While we have made every effort to supply you with current and valid data, there can be no guarantee as to any specific piece of data obtained by users.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT.
PROVIDER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT IT WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE. PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE. PROVIDER MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO ITS FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY OR CONTENT AT ANY TIME.
WHEN USING THE WEB SITE, INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSMITTED OVER A MEDIUM WHICH IS BEYOND THE CONTROL AND JURISDICTION OF PROVIDER, ITS PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS, AND SPONSORS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE. ACCORDINGLY, PROVIDER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR OR RELATING TO THE DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEB SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, PROVIDER'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
Indemnification. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behavior while on the Web Site or using the Content and agree to indemnify and hold Provider, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind (including attorneys' fees) that the Indemnified Parties may incur in connection with any claim arising out of or related to your use of the Web Site or Content or your violation of either these Terms, applicable law or the rights of any third party.
No Legal Advice. The information and services on this Web Site are not intended to and shall not be used as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. You use the content, information, and services on this Web Site at your own risk.
- Limitation of Legal Remedies. INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, YOU AND PROVIDER EACH AGREE TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES ON A BILATERAL (INDIVIDUAL) BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. You and Provider agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to any aspect of our relationship; the Content accessible from the Web Site; and claims related to marketing efforts, including complaints concerning unsolicited text messages, emails, and telemarketing calls ("Claim(s)") which cannot be settled through the Customer Support Department refunding your payments in full, shall be resolved by one arbitrator through binding arbitration. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes Claims based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory. The arbitrator's decision and award is final and binding, with some exceptions under the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. 1, et seq., and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
- Arbitration Procedures. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the Claim and setting forth the specific relief sought. All Notices to Provider shall be sent to the following address: Enformion, Inc., 1821 Q Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. All notices to you will be sent to the email provided in your account with Provider. Upon receipt of such Notice, the other party shall have a sixty (60) day period in which it may satisfy the Claim against it by fully curing the Claim and/or providing all the relief requested in the Notice, and/or entering into a settlement to resolve the Claim to the mutual satisfaction of the parties. After the expiration of such sixty-day cure period, you or Provider may commence an arbitration proceeding. The arbitration of any Claim under this Agreement shall be referred to the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its rules and procedures, including the AAA's Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. These rules and procedures are available by calling the AAA or by visiting its website at www.adr.org. The arbitration of any Claim shall be conducted in the State of California, and for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $10,000 Provider will: (1) pay all costs of the arbitration; (2) if you prefer will conduct the arbitration by telephone; and (3) will not seek attorney's fees in the event Provider prevails. Each party shall pay the fees and costs of its own counsel, experts and witnesses.
- Choice of Law. This arbitration agreement concerns a transaction in interstate commerce, and therefore shall be governed by the United States Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Â§ 1 et seq. The FAA's provisions, not state law, govern all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration.
- Survival. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this agreement and the closing of your account or membership.
Talk with a specialist today to learn how Enformion can help to customize a solution that's right for you.
Call us at 1-855-281-3915, or via online today.