- Government Issued ID(i.e. drivers license, passport)
- Professional License
- Business License
- Address Verification (i.e. utility bill, lease)
Enformion’s vast data helps companies confirm a client’s identity and background.
Fraud is a multi-billion dollar concern for credit providers, businesses and non-profits. Enformion helps organizations mitigate fraud and streamline day-to-day processes with our specialized customizable Identity Verification services. What can these services do for your business?
Ensure Customers Are Who They Say They Are
It’s just good practice to make sure your applicants, clients and leads are really who they say they are. Our ID Verification process:
- Checks identities quickly and without impacting the customer experience
- Identifies qualified, high-quality leads as well as recognizes fraudsters or “fake” prospects
- Helps keep profits high
Confirming identities helps you to stop fraud before it even starts, saving your company precious time, money, and resources. With our Identity Verification, you can:
- Prevent fraud and loss
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulations especially regarding privacy
- Verify a customer’s information, including name, address, address history, and more
Enrich Your Data
Besides verifying and identifying consumers, Enformion can provide data to drive marketing campaigns and analytics. With just a name or email address, you can enrich your data with additional data elements to drive your business, including:
- Phone numbers
- Assets owned
- Current address
- Address history
- Workplace information
For your ID Verification purposes, we offer the following customizable data solutions:
Talk to a data solutions expert at Enformion today to discuss your Identity Verification needs.
Call us at 1-855-281-3915 or contact us via email.